Sunday, January 28th @ 10:30 am
Dive In! If you’ve been looking for an open door to learn more about Kundalini Yoga or start your personal practice, here it is.
This 1-day course will offer the fundamentals of Kundalini Yoga and provide a fantastic baseline. It will be a fun day of learning, experience, growth and healing.
Kundalini Yoga as taught by Yogi Bhajan® is also known as the Yoga of Awareness or Self-Experience.
What you will learn:
- what is Kundalini Yoga, what makes it different and appropriate for these times
- kriya – yoga/meditation that is a perfected action
- mantra – what is it why we chant, basic mantras we use
- pillars of pranayam (breath): Breath of Fire, Long Deep Breathing, Nostril Breathing and more
- dristis (eye gazes) – why we use them and what they do
- mudras – healing hand positions
- introduction to the chakras & the 10 Yogic Bodies
- 10:30 am – 12:30 pm: morning session
- 1:30 pm – 2:30 pm: lunch – bring a bag lunch
- 2:30 pm – 4:30 pm: afternoon session
- Doors open at 10am
- All are welcome
- Wear comfortable clothing
- No yoga mats, please
- Please sign in upon arrival with your pre-reg confirmation number or print out receipt
1123 Jackson Boulevard
Houston, TX 77006
To register for this event click the button below…