Thursdays @ 6:45 pm –
“The art of meditation is very simple: to clean your mind. The wheel of life has two sides to it, body and mind. And soul is the axle on which it goes on and on. We meditate because we want a clear mind. A clear mind can give you intuition and intuition can let you know the cause and effects. For the effects you don’t want to face, you drop the cause. You can’t drop the effect.” Yogi Bhajan
Every Thursday, we will meditate. Come explore the depths within you, release the pieces that no longer serve you and lift yourself up into the light.
This weekly class tends to be light on yoga and deep on meditation. It includes Gong therapy, principles of Sat Nam Rasayan healing, and doTERRA essential oils.
$10 per class
- Everyone welcome, but know that we often meditate for 31 minutes straight
- Doors open at 6
- Wear comfortable clothing
- No yoga mats, please
- Cash preferred or Venmo: @Satmitar or Eventbrite
- For more information, contact Satmitar at email@example.com
- Stay connected – Facebook: @yogimitar
1123 Jackson Boulevard
Houston, TX 77006
To register for this event click the button below…