Oct 7th –
Gongs are for everyone! Join us to learn how to play the Gong correctly for healing yourself and others.
** This training is open to all. No prior gong or musical experience necessary. **
What is a Gong?
Basic Definition: is an East and Southeast Asian musical percussion instrument that takes the form of a flat, circular metal disc which is hit with a mallet.
Healing Description: “The GONG is the sound of the universe…a beautiful reinforced vibration. It is like a multitude of strings, as if you played with a million strings. The gong is the only tool with which you can produce this combination of space vibrations.” Yogi Bhajan
The gong works on vibratory frequency – based on the fact that everything in the universe vibrates and generates sound. It is especially healing for the parasympathetic nervous system which is usually deeply imbalanced due to constant stress. It also helps clear the subconscious mind of toxic thought patterns. It impacts everything from the most dense, physical structures, to the cellular functions, to emotional/mental states, to the most subtle energetic realms.
In this course, you will:
- learn the basic principals of the gong and sound healing, mallets and techniques employed for best playing results.
- learn how to configure various playing patterns for a gong relaxation session.
- grow in skill-level confidence
- experience participating in an intuitively inspired group gong meditation.
- have fun and enjoy Siri B’s sense of humor and wisdom
- enjoy a beautiful community
About Siri B:
Siri Bahadur, affectionately known as Siri B, began practicing Kundalini Yoga in the 70’s. In the 1990’s he began teaching and continued to grow into a Teacher Trainer. He helped found Yoga Yoga in Austin, where he teaches regularly. His other specialties include Gong Mastery and Healing, Recording Artist, Numerology and Counseling.
He has a fantastic sense of humor and depth of wisdom that creates a fluid, fun and healing environment.
- If you have a gong, bring it!
- Wear comfortable clothing
- Bring a yoga mat/cushion to sit on
Date and Time:
Saturday – October 7, 2017
1:00 PM – 6:00 PM CDT
White Léon Yoga Studio
2315 Union Street
Houston, TX 77007
Siri B will be offering private Gong Heaing sessions on Saturday morning and all day Sunday, October 8th. Please book your session now…only a few spots available! Book now at: Satmitar.com